Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Christmas

Greetings!! 

So, we finally had our first snowfall of the year and I have finally gotten into the Christmas Spirit.  Something you may not know about me is that I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! Actually to a disgusting point.  I usually start listening to Christmas music around Halloween time.  Not only do I love snow, I don't mind the cold, I LOVE Christmas decorations, but mostly I love the feeling around the Holidays.  

I love watching Christmas movies. My favorite is "Home Alone" 
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK2Btk6Ybm0
Just in case you haven't seen this classic...  I could seriously watch it over and over again.  Who doesn't love when Kevin McCallister's mom tells him to go upstairs and he churlishly responds, "I AM upstairs DUMMY!"  
Or my personal favorite, "Buzz, your girlfriend... WOOF!"

 Speaking of over and over again, I also love how TBS plays "A Christmas Story" for 24 straight hours.  This way, I can watch the first 25 minutes, take a nap, wake up to Ralphe's brother screaming his head off coming down the slide when they go see Santa, and then take another nap, and catch the gaps in the next showing of this Christmas Glory of a movie.  

I also love Christmas Music!! My all-time favorite song is "When Love Came Down" by Point of Grace. 
I love this song because it is fun to sing to and sounds like a standard Christmas song, but mostly because, if this doesn't put you in the Christmas Spirit, I'm not sure even a kiss from Santa himself could.  

Happy Holidays and Cheers to Christmas!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews